Byron Writers Festival Membership 2024
Byron Writers Festival is a not for profit organisation that acts as a resource for our local members and the broader writing and creative communities.
Become a Member of Byron Writers Festival
- Keen to support Byron Writers Festival and the writing community in regional Australia?
- Interested in receiving pre-sale access and discounts to Festival tickets?
- Seeking to be part of a community of readers, writers and storytellers?
- An emerging writer looking for ways to connect, learn and grow?
- Passionate about books, reading and ideas?
Become a member of Byron Writers Festival today and join a thriving community of writers, readers, storytellers and change-makers with year-round benefits and opportunities.
Services and benefits include:
- Discounts on Festival full price tickets
- Discounts on year-round events & workshops
- Exclusive pre-sale access for Festival tickets and key events.
- Free events for members
- Our quarterly member magazine northerly. The magazine covers stories, literature news and reviews, industry tips, upcoming workshops and events, and details about writing competitions, awards and scholarships
- Access to our private lending library
Specific services and benefits for writers:
- Access to discounted activities for writers such as workshops and long courses.
- Priority access to professional development opportunities
- Eligibility to apply for the annual Residential Mentorship and Mentoring Scholarships
- Access to paid professional development and mentorship services
For more details on each service and benefit, head to our Member Services Guide.
All Byron Writers Festival memberships expire on 28 February the following year. Membership is discounted between September – December and new memberships or renewals are accepted from January each year.
All memberships are processed online. If you are experiencing difficulties please call (02) 6685 5115.
We have four Membership types: Single, Double, Passionate and Organisation. Want to go ECO? Every environmental choice matters. Save paper and postage and receive our quarterly magazine northerly in digital format!